Charles Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- abt 1692
The boundaries of Charles Parish, as described in the act creating the parish, are listed in:
- "Charles Parish, in York County," The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 20, No. 2 (Oct. 1911):142. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- 1648-1789 - Charles Parish Christening Index 1648-1789. Batch C504701 at FamilySearch - free.
- 1648-1789 - Bell, Landon C. Charles Parish, York County, Virginia.History and Registers. Richmond, Va.: The Virginia State Library Board. Includes brief history, list of ministers, parish register births (1648-1789) and deaths (1665-1787).
- 1648-1789 - Kinard, June. Charles Parish Records, York County, Virginia, 1648-1789 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 1998. Available at Ancestry ($).
- Charles Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Charles Church, The Historical Marker Database.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Colonial Churches: A Series of Sketches of Churches in the Original Colony of Virginia (Richmond, Va.: Southern Churchman Co., 1907), 240-246.
- ↑ Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/3/37/Igivirginia.pdf.
- This page was last modified on 27 March 2013, at 17:32.
- This page has been accessed 2,426 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More