Charles River Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- abt 1634
- Renamed 1642
Records have not been found for the period this parish was in existence (1630s-1642). Later records do survive, after the parish was renamed, see: Yorkhampton Parish.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ Colonial Churches: A Series of Sketches of Churches in the Original Colony of Virginia (Richmond, Va.: Southern Churchman Co., 1907), 240-246.
- This page was last modified on 23 December 2015, at 03:46.
- This page has been accessed 5,944 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News