Charles River Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- abt 1634
- Renamed 1642
Records have not been found for the period this parish was in existence (1630s-1642). Later records do survive, after the parish was renamed, see: Yorkhampton Parish.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ Colonial Churches: A Series of Sketches of Churches in the Original Colony of Virginia (Richmond, Va.: Southern Churchman Co., 1907), 240-246.
- This page was last modified on 3 July 2013, at 00:17.
- This page has been accessed 1,946 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More