Connecticut PeriodicalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 02:32, 12 September 2012 by Donchallis
The major periodicals and magazines helpful for Connecticut research are:
- The American Genealogist. 1939-. Published by David L. Greene, P.O. Box 398, Demorest, Georgia 30535-0398. Digital version at American Ancestors ($); FHL Book 973 D25aga.
- Connecticut Ancestry (formerly: Stamford Genealogical Society Bulletin). 1958-. Published by Stamford Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 249, Stamford, Connecticut 06904-0249. FHL Book 974.6 B2s.
- Connecticut Maple Leaf. 1983-. Published by the French-Canadian Genealogical Society of Connecticut, P.O. Box 929, Tolland, Connecticut 06084-0928. FHL Book 974.6 F25c. This is listed in the Family History Library Catalog under CONNECTICUT - MINORITIES.
- The Connecticut Nutmegger. 1968-. Published by Connecticut Society of Genealogists, Incorporated, P.O. Box 435, 175 Maple St., Glastonbury, Connecticut 06033-0435. Digital version at American Ancestors ($); FHL Book 974.6 D25n.
- The New England Historical and Genealogical Register. 1847-. Published by the Society, 101 Newbury St., Boston, Massachusetts 02116. Digital version at American Ancestors ($); FHL Book 974 B2ne. The book has cumulative indexes to 1994.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki