Connecticut PeriodicalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 02:32, 12 September 2012 by Donchallis
The major periodicals and magazines helpful for Connecticut research are:
- The American Genealogist. 1939-. Published by David L. Greene, P.O. Box 398, Demorest, Georgia 30535-0398. Digital version at American Ancestors ($); FHL Book 973 D25aga.
- Connecticut Ancestry (formerly: Stamford Genealogical Society Bulletin). 1958-. Published by Stamford Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 249, Stamford, Connecticut 06904-0249. FHL Book 974.6 B2s.
- Connecticut Maple Leaf. 1983-. Published by the French-Canadian Genealogical Society of Connecticut, P.O. Box 929, Tolland, Connecticut 06084-0928. FHL Book 974.6 F25c. This is listed in the Family History Library Catalog under CONNECTICUT - MINORITIES.
- The Connecticut Nutmegger. 1968-. Published by Connecticut Society of Genealogists, Incorporated, P.O. Box 435, 175 Maple St., Glastonbury, Connecticut 06033-0435. Digital version at American Ancestors ($); FHL Book 974.6 D25n.
- The New England Historical and Genealogical Register. 1847-. Published by the Society, 101 Newbury St., Boston, Massachusetts 02116. Digital version at American Ancestors ($); FHL Book 974 B2ne. The book has cumulative indexes to 1994.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News