Cumberland County, MaineEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Cumberland County Courthouse
142 Federal Street
Portland, Me 04101-4151
County Clerk has death, probate and land records from 1760.
City or Town Clerks have birth, marriage, death and burial records. 
- Parts were taken for:
Places / Localities[[Image:
• Portland • South Portland • Westbrook
- Calvary Cemetery, South Portland
- Gray Village Cemetery, Gray
- Lower Corner Cemetery, New Gloucester
- Moss Side Cemetery, Cumberland Center
- North Raymond Cemetery, Raymond
Westbrook Historical Society:
Maine Catholic Cemetery Committee's Online Databases: There are 65 catholic cemeteries in this diocese and they are slowly being put online.
- 1905 Transcription - only Scarboro
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- The Cumberland County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Cumberland County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Cumberland County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Cumberland County
- Westbrook Historical Society Collections
- Cumberland County Genealogy (Maine Genealogy)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Cumberland County, Maine page 304, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
|This Maine-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.