Drysdale Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Park Church served the parish from 1723 until the building was abandoned in 1801.
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
- Park Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Park Church, The Historical Marker Database.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 04:15.
- This page has been accessed 4,099 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News