Evans County, Georgia GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Evans County Georgia genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Evans County, Georgia|
Location of Georgia in the U.S.
|Founded||August 11, 1914|
|Address|| Evans County Courthouse|
3 Freeman Street
Claxton, GA 30417-0000
Evans County Website
Evans County Georgia Courthouse
Evans County Georgia History
Evans County Georgia Places/Localities
Evans County Georgia Genealogy Resources
Evans County Georgia Genealogy Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
Evans County Georgia Genealogy Websites
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Evans County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
Evans County Georgia Genealogy References
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Evans County, Georgia. Page 155 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News