FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 25 April 2013Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:35, 25 April 2013 by Averyld
MeetingPlace ID: 7770; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 1 p.m. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
- to people who are putting batch numbers on wiki pages
- Janell for helping get the Wiki more visible
Updates and follow up
Community Council Report
- Liasion committee met. See their page for minutes.
- New Team Lead for Support team - Robin Foster
New Agenda Items
- Idea - box on a county page with age requirements for various events (marriage, deeds, etc.)
- Jana will try to design something
- Does it need to be footnoted? Source code and legal codes could be accessed for each state. Is it possible that these have been compiled in one source already?
Priority items for this meeting:
- Goal for this item: Do we want to use them on the wiki?
- Steps to achieve this goal:
- Assignments and dates of completion:
- Evaluation date:
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki