Garrett County, MarylandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 17:28, 15 October 2008 by DiltsGD
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
203 South Fourth Street, Room 207
Oakland, Maryland, 21550.
- Named for John Work Garrett (1820-1884), president of the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad.
- Last county created in the state, 4 November 1872, from west part of Allegany County.
Societies and Libraries
- The Garrett County MDGenWeb Project, a member of The MDGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Garrett County.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Garrett County. (Backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Garrett County
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page