Garrett County, MarylandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 09:28, 30 January 2009 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
203 South Fourth Street, Room 207
Oakland, Maryland, 21550.
- Named for John Work Garrett (1820-1884), president of the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad.
- Last county created in the state, 4 November 1872, from west part of Allegany County.
Federal Census reports available 1880-1930.
Societies and Libraries
- The Garrett County MDGenWeb Project, a member of The MDGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Garrett County.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Garrett County. (Backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Garrett County
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki