Harford County, MarylandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:36, 26 March 2010 by Murphynw
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
Courthouse, Room 304
20 West Courtland Street
Bel Air MD 21014
- Named for Henry Harford, the illegimate son of Frederick Calvert, 6th and last Lord Baltimore. Mr. Harford was the last Proprietary Governor of Maryland but did not inherit the title of Lord Baltimore because of his illegimatacy.
- Created 17 December 1773 from Baltimore County.
- Bel Air
- Aberdeen Proving Ground
Partial Listing of Harford County Cemeteries
Federal Census reports available 1790-1930 including slave and veterans schedules.
- List of imported servants and convicts from Europe who served labor terms in Harford County, Maryland (work in progress), courtesy: Immigrant Servants Database.
Societies and Libraries
- The Harford County MDGenWeb Project, a member of The MDGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Harford County.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Harford County. (Backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Harford County
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki