Heber City Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Serves all of Heber Valley, including Heber City, Midway, Charleston, Daniel, Center Creek, and Timberlakes.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 495 S 200 W, Heber City, Utah 84032. Entrance is on the west side of the building.
- Phone: (435) 654-2760
- Map: bit.ly/j4YwaM
- Director: Paul L. Hencke, 2071 S. Highway 40, Heber City, UT, 84032-3524; 435-654-2943 email: email@example.com
Open Hours: M-F 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM; T,W,Th 7:00PM-8:30 PM; Sat 10:00 AM-1:00 PM
Holiday Schedule: closed all holidays
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More