Help:How to Register with the WikiEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This help article will guide you as you edit in the Wiki. See Contributor Help for more help articles.|
Visit the Wiki Help Forum as you have questions.
Registering for a Wiki account allows you to:
- Edit existing pages and create new ones
- Receive notification of new information on a page by watching the page
- Collaborate with fellow community members on discussion pages
- Create a user page and discussion page to practice editing
To register for an account:
- Click "Sign In" in the upper right-hand corner
- Click the "Create a New Account" box in the lower right
- If you think you may have an account but are not sure what the login information is, click the user name or password links just above that.
If you are already registered with FamilySearch.org, FamilySearch Indexing, or new.familysearch.org, or LDS websites, that account will work for this site as well and you do not need to register for a new one.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More