Help:How to Register with the WikiEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This help article will guide you as you edit in the Wiki. See Contributor Help for more help articles.|
Registering for a Wiki account allows you to:
- Edit existing pages and create new ones
- Receive notification of new information on a page by watching the page
- Collaborate with fellow community members on Talk pages
- Create a user page and Talk page to practice editing
If you are already registered with FamilySearch.org, FamilySearch Indexing, or LDS.org, or LDS websites, that account will work for this site as well and you do not need to register for a new one.
To register for an account:
- Click "Sign In" in the upper right-hand corner of the page
- If you think you may have an account but are not sure what the login information is, click the user name or password links below Sign In box
- Click the "Create an Account" box in the upper right-hand corner and complete the account information
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page