Help:Page historyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This help article will guide you as you edit in the Wiki. See Contributor Help for more help articles.|
Every editable page on FamilySearch Wiki has an associated page history, which contains links to all previous versions of that page's wikitext, as well as a record of the date and time of every edit, the username of the user who made it, and their edit summary. This may also be referred to as the revision history or edit history. To access the page history, click the "history" tab at the top of the page.
Using a history page
On a history page:
- All past changes to the page in question are listed in reverse-chronological order.
- To view a specific version, click a date.
- To compare an old version with the current version, click cur.
- To compare a version with its predecessor, click prev.
- To compare two specific versions, tick the left-column radio button of the older version and the right-column radio button of the newer version, and then click the "Compare selected versions" button.
- Minor edits are denoted as m.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki