Illinois County, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
m (added a category)
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
Latest revision as of 03:40, 26 December 2012
1778--Illinois County was created in 1778 from Augusta County.
1784--Discontinued in 1784 and became part of the Northwest Territory.
- Fayette County, Virginia [Kentucky]
- Greenbrier County, [West] Virginia
- Kentucky County, Virginia [now the State of Kentucky]
- Monongalia County, [West] Virginia
- Montgomery County, Virginia
- Ohio County, [West] Virginia
- This page was last modified on 26 December 2012, at 03:40.
- This page has been accessed 1,363 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More