Illinois County, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:14, 26 November 2010 by Murphynw
1778--Illinois County was created in 1778 from Augusta County.
1784--Discontinued in 1784 and became part of the Northwest Territory.
- Fayette County, Virginia [Kentucky]
- Greenbrier County, [West] Virginia
- Kentucky County, Virginia [now the State of Kentucky]
- Monongalia County, [West] Virginia
- Montgomery County, Virginia
- Ohio County, [West] Virginia
Societies and Libraries
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page