Illinois County, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 01:49, 29 October 2011 by Sandralpond
1778--Illinois County was created in 1778 from Augusta County.
1784--Discontinued in 1784 and became part of the Northwest Territory.
- Fayette County, Virginia [Kentucky]
- Greenbrier County, [West] Virginia
- Kentucky County, Virginia [now the State of Kentucky]
- Monongalia County, [West] Virginia
- Montgomery County, Virginia
- Ohio County, [West] Virginia
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki