James City Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
James City Parish has served James City County, Virginia.
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
- Jamestown's Churches, The Historical Marker Database. Includes brief histories of the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth churches at Jamestown.
- Church on the Main, The Historical Marker Database
- Glebe Land, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 04:14.
- This page has been accessed 3,626 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News