Laclede County, MissouriEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Laclede County Missouri genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Laclede County, Missouri|
Location of Missouri in the U.S.
|Founded||February 24, 1849|
|Address|| Laclede County Courthouse|
200 N Adams Avenue
Lebanon, MO 65536
Laclede County Website
County recorder has marriage records;
Clerk Circuit Court has divorce and court
records; Probate Judge has probate records;
County Assessor has land records
See an interactive map of Laclede County border changes at N2Genealogy.
- The State Historical Society of Missouri has information on historical Missouri place names for all 114 Missouri Counties.
Civil Court cases in Laclede County, Missouri from 1993-1996. Click on the PDF file to see the cases.
- Map of Laclede County townships (Histopolis)
- The University of Missouri Digital Library has digital copies of Missouri county plat books (ca. 1930) for all Missouri counties including Laclede County. The city of St. Louis is not included in this collection.
Laclede County Will Transcriptions 1869-1978
Laclede County Probate names from 1849 ---
- Missouri State Archives provides on-line access to Missouri Death Certificates more than 50 yrs old starting in 1910.
- Palmer Funeral Home 1919-1926
- Palmer Funeral Home 1926-1934
- Colonial Funeral Home 1955-1990
- Colonial/Shadel Funeral Home 1970-1973
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Laclede County Genealogical Society
- Lebanon Missouri Family History Center
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Laclede County, Missouri. Page 401 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Missouri-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki