Lumpkin County, GeorgiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Lumpkin County Georgia genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Lumpkin County, Georgia|
Location of Georgia in the U.S.
|Founded||December 3, 1832|
|Address|| Lumpkin County Courthouse|
99 Courthouse Hill Suite A
Dahlonega, GA 30533-1167
Lumpkin County Website
probate records; Clerk Superior Court has divorce,
court and land records from 1833
Places / Localities
- 1833-1849 - Lumpkin County Marriage Index 1833-1849. Batch M713241 at FamilySearch - free.
- 1845-1884 - Lumpkin County Marriage Books A and B Index 1845-1884. Batch M713242 at FamilySearch - free.
- 1884-1895 - Lumpkin County Marriage Book C Index 1884-1895. Batch M713243 at FamilySearch - free.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Lumpkin County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Lumpkin County, Georgia. Page 158 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/5/57/Igigeorgiael.pdf.