Mapleton Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Mapleton Utah Family History Center is here to serve all who have a desire to learn and further their Family Search and/or Family History research.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location and Map:
Address: 1215 N. 1000 W. Mapleton, Utah. (Enter on the Southwest corner of the building.)
- Google map link -- Mapleton Utah Family History Center
Monday: 10 AM to 1 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 10 AM to 4 PM & 7 - 9 PM
Sunday: 5 - 8 PM
Holiday Schedule: Closed General Conference and Most Holidays
Calendar and Events
Check our class schedule for a current list of classes on the link below. We have classes every Sunday and Thursday Night. We also have classes on the weekdays during the daytime. For class suggestions contact class coordinator Liz Snow - email@example.com
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- We have 16 personal computers and 3 laser printer-copier-scanners for internet indexing and research. Plus we have readers & printers for both microfiche & microfilm research.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)