Marion County, IowaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 17:32, 18 December 2012 by Lowfiv
1845--Marion County was created 4 August 1845 from unorganized territory. County seat: Knoxville 
- Tlam Cemetery, Pella BillionGraves
- Altoona Public Library Archives, Polk County (1876-2000)
- Johnston Historical Society Archive, Polk County (1970-2007)
- NewspaperArchive.com ($) has historical newspapers online including Des Moines newspapers. This database is free at some libraries.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- ↑ "Francis Marion," Wikipedia.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More