Maryland, Probate Estate and Guardianship Files (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: When I am searching Cecil > F > Frazer, J Frank (1939-43), I see records for the estate of Joseph Irwin France. Where are the Frank Frazer records?
Answer #1: Images 2- 76 of 98 images are the estate of Joseph Irwin France, then images 77-98 revert to the estate of J Frank Frazer. It would appear that the title page was misplaced in this film and has caused both of these estates to be included under one name.
Question #2: When I a searching Cecil > G > Gibson, Benjamin (1864-25), I see records for the estate of Emily Galloway. Where are the Benjamin Gibson records?
Answer #2: The first frame is the title page for Benjamin Gibson. The next 34 frames of the record all pertain to the probate of Emily Galloway's will. Apparently, the records for Benjamin Gibson are not to be found until the records are sorted through.
Question #3: The images of Mayer L. Bloom (Baltimore City >B>Bloom, Mayer L (400-55)) are linked to someone else. Can you tell me where to find the correct images?
Answer #3: On DGS 4741766 there are four records that are linked incorrectly:
- Mayer L. Bloom record details page is linked to Maria Louisa Hyman -images 78-85
- Maria Louisa Hyman record details page is linked to Ida Isabelle Bennett -images 52-59
- Ida Isabelle Bennett record details page is linked to Frederick Heine – images 60-67
- Frederick Heine record details page is linked to Mayer L. Bloom – Images 68-77
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Maryland, Probate Estate and Guardianship Files, 1796-1940 > Cecil > F > Frazer, J Frank (1939-43) > Image 3 of 98.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Maryland, Probate Estate and Guardianship Files (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Maryland, Probate Estate and Guardianship Files, 1796-1940 collection at FamilySearch.org.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More