Maryland For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
These handbooks will give you more detailed information about research and records for Maryland:
- Peden, Henry C., and Mary Keysor Meyer. Guide to Genealogical Research in Maryland. 5th ed. Baltimore: Maryland Historical Society, 2001. FHL Book 975.2 D27m 2001; WorldCat entry.
- McCay, Betty L. Sources for Genealogical Searching in Maryland. Indianapolis: B.L. McCay, 1972. FHL Book 975.2 A1 No. 4; Film 924043 item 9; WorldCat entry.
- Eichholz, Alice, ed. Red Book: American State, County, and Town Sources. 3rd ed. Provo, Utah: Ancestry, 2004. Free online version; FHL Book 973 D27rb 2004; WorldCat entry. Contains bibliographies and background information on history and ethnic groups. Also contains maps and tables showing when each county was created.
- This page was last modified on 10 July 2012, at 00:37.
- This page has been accessed 580 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More