McDuffie County, Georgia GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
McDuffie County Courthouse
337 Main Street PO Box 158;
Thomson, GA 30824-0028
Probate Court has birth, marriage, death and probate records from 1872;
Clerk Superior Court has divorce from 1872, court and land records
Places / Localities
- Quaker Records (Baptisms, Births, Marriages, Deaths) from Wrightsboro Meeting House, Thomson, Georgia Georgia Pioneers
- Wills 1872-1885 (digital images) Georgia Pioneers
- Index to Will Book A Georgia Pioneers
- Index to Inventories, Sales, Appraisements, Years' Support, 1871-1927 Georgia Pioneers
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- McDuffie County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Georgia Pioneers Georgia Pioneers
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), McDuffie County, Georgia. Page 158 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News