Morgan County, GeorgiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Georgia-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Morgan County Courthouse
PO Box 168
Madison, GA 30650-0168
County Health Department has birth records;
Probate Court has marriage, death, burial and
probate records; Clerk Superior Court has divorce,
court and land records from 1807
Places / Localities
- Wills, Book A, 1808-1815 (digital images) Georgia Pioneers
- Wills, Book A, 1808-1815 (abstracts) Georgia Pioneers
- Wills, Book B, 1815-1830 (abstracts) Georgia Pioneers
- Index t Will Book A (1808-1815); Will Book B (1815-1830); Will Book C (1831-1866); Will Book D (1858-1899) Georgia Pioneers
- Index to Miscellaneous Estate Records 1804-1814 Georgia Pioneers
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Morgan County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Georgia Pioneers Pioneers
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Morgan County, Georgia. Page 159 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page