Peach County, GeorgiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Georgia-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Peach County Courthouse
205 W Church Street
PO Box 468
Fort Valley, GA 31030-4155
Probate Court has birth, marriage, death and probate record from 1925;
Clerk Superior Court has divorce, court and land records from 1925
Places / Localities
- Wills, Book A, 1924-1934 (digital images) (digital images) Georgia Pioneers
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Peach County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Peach County, Georgia Trails to the Past
- Georgia Pioneers Georgia Pioneers
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Peach County, Georgia. Page 159 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki