Petsworth Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- abt 1652
Several of the old graves at the parish cemetery are described at Find A Grave.
Parish registers do not survive.
- Chamberlayne, Churchill Gibson. The Vestry Book of Petsworth Parish, Gloucester County, Virginia, 1677-1793 Richmond [Virginia]: Library Board, Division of Purchase and Printing, 1933. FHL US/CAN Book 975.532 K2c and US/CAN Film 1425712 Item 7; Reprint US/CAN Book 975.532 K2c 1979. Digital versions at Google Books and World Vital Records ($).
- Poplar Spring Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Poplar Spring Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Epitaphs of Gloucester and Mathews Counties in Tidewater Virginia through 1865 (Richmond, Va.: Virginia State Library, 1959), 118.
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 3 July 2013, at 02:25.
- This page has been accessed 1,641 times.