Petsworth Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- abt 1652
Several of the old graves at the parish cemetery are described at Find A Grave.
Parish registers do not survive.
- Chamberlayne, Churchill Gibson. The Vestry Book of Petsworth Parish, Gloucester County, Virginia, 1677-1793 Richmond [Virginia]: Library Board, Division of Purchase and Printing, 1933. FHL US/CAN Book 975.532 K2c and US/CAN Film 1425712 Item 7; Reprint US/CAN Book 975.532 K2c 1979. Digital versions at Google Books and World Vital Records ($).
- Poplar Spring Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Poplar Spring Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Epitaphs of Gloucester and Mathews Counties in Tidewater Virginia through 1865 (Richmond, Va.: Virginia State Library, 1959), 118.
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 04:15.
- This page has been accessed 3,101 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More