Polk County, GeorgiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Georgia-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Polk County Courthouse
PO Box 268
Cedartown, GA 30125-0268
Probate Court has birth, marriage, death and probate records;
Clerk Superior court has divorce, court and land records from 1852
Places / Localities
- Northview Cemetery, Cedartown BillionGraves
LDS Ward and Branch Records
1885-1886 Marriages (from Newspapers)
- Wills, 1848-1911 (digital images) Georgia Pioneers
- Index to Will Book A, 1848-1936 Georgia PioneersGeorgia Pioneers
- Index to Annual Returns and Vouchers 1860-1893
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Polk County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Georgia Pioneers Georgia Pioneers
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Polk County, Georgia. Page 159 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More