Portsmouth Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Portsmouth Parish has served Norfolk County, Virginia.
Colonial parish registers do not survive.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Edward W. James, "Trinity Church, Portsmouth," The Lower Norfolk County, Virginia Antiquary, Vol. 4, Part 2 (1902):72-74. Digital version at Google Books - free.
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 05:18.
- This page has been accessed 2,550 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News