Post-Colonial Parishes, South CarolinaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
After the America Revolution the Episcopal Church in South Carolina had less of a role in government affairs and concentrated on religion. The following parishes were created after the Revolution. They have fewer government-like records. Nevertheless, their records are also important genealogical sources. Click the link to see more details about their records.
- All Saints’ Church, Hampton, South Carolina
- Chapel of the Holy Cross, Sullivan’s Island, South Carolina
- Christ Church Wilton, Adam’s Run, South Carolina
- Church of the Holy Cross, Stateburg, South Carolina
- Church of the Messiah, Georgetown County, South Carolina
- Church of the Redeemer, Orangeburg, South Carolina
- St. Luke’s Church, Charleston, South Carolina
- St. Peter’s and Christ Churches, Charleston, South Carolina
- St. Philip’s Church, Bradford Springs, South Carolina
- St. Stephen’s Chapel, Charleston, South Carolina
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki