Resources for individual helpEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
(→Research Help - Phone or Chat)
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
[[Category:Beginners]] [[Category:New to Genealogy]]
Latest revision as of 17:09, 7 May 2014
Connect with others to get answers to your genealogy questions.
Research Help - Phone or Chat
FamilySearch Centers - in person help
- FamilySearch offers a network of 4,600 facilities offering public access to genealogical records from all over the world. These range from the world's largest in Salt Lake City to locations in more than 120 countries.
- Volunteer staff at FamilySearch centers provide free, personal help.
Online Research Communities
- FamilySearch offers more than 100 online communities.
- FamilySearch volunteers facilitate free research within these communities. Find a research community on:
- This page was last modified on 7 May 2014, at 17:09.
- This page has been accessed 16,804 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki