Resources for individual helpEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Connect with others to get answers to your genealogy questions.
FamilySearch Centers - in person help
- FamilySearch offers a network of 4,600 facilities offering public access to genealogical records from all over the world. These range from the world's largest in Salt Lake City to locations in more than 120 countries.
- Volunteer staff at FamilySearch centers provide free, personal help.
Online Research Communities
- FamilySearch offers more than 100 online communities.
- FamilySearch volunteers facilitate free research within these communities. Find a research community on:
- This page was last modified on 22 August 2014, at 14:57.
- This page has been accessed 17,338 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki