Reynolds County, MissouriEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Reynolds County Missouri genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Reynolds County, Missouri|
Location of Missouri in the U.S.
|Founded||February 25, 1845|
|Address|| Reynolds County Courthouse|
Centerville, MO 63633
Reynolds County Website
County Clerk has birth records from 1883, marriage, divorce, probate and court records from 1872
- See an interactive map of Reynolds County border changes at N2Genealogy.
- The State Historical Society of Missouri has information on historical Missouri place names for all 114 Missouri Counties.
For tips on accessing Reynolds County, Missouri census records online, see: Missouri Census.
- Interactive map of Reynolds County townships (Histopolis)
- The University of Missouri Digital Library has digital copies of Missouri county plat books (ca. 1930) for all Missouri counties including Reynolds County.
- Missouri State Archives provides on-line access to Missouri Death Certificates more than 50 yrs old starting in 1910.
- 1883-1884 - Reynolds County Death Index 1883-1884. Batch B582472 at FamilySearch - free.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Reynolds County, Missouri. Page 405 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/f/f4/Igimissourir.pdf.
|This Missouri-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page