Rhode Island MapsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Rhode Island Historical Society's map collection is very extensive. The Family History Library also has a few maps of Rhode Island, including some of the colonial era and early plantations.
- Wright, Marion I. and Robert J. Sullivan, The Rhode Island Atlas (Providence: Rhode Island Publication Society, 1982) At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL book 974.5 E62
- Other printable maps are also available from the National Atlas of the United States
- United States Census Bureau State and County Map. This map will allow you to zoom in on any state or county in the United States and read the names of all of the neighboring counties.
- The Family History Library has several maps of Rhode Island. To access these maps through the FHL catalog, use the Place-names Search for:
- RHODE ISLAND - MAPS
- RHODE ISLAND, [COUNTY] - MAPS
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page