Riverton FamilySearch Library/EventsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The library offers a free seminar every third Saturday of the month. An opening session is held at 9:00 a.m. featuring a keynote address. Following this session attendees are offered four choices of presentations at both 10:00 and 11:00 a.m.
Saturday, October 20, 2012 / 9:00 a.m. - noon
- Keynote Address - "They Did What? They Ate What? Using the Mormon Migration and Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel Websites to Learn about Your LDS Ancestors" - Eldon and Dorothy Walker
The Walkers are the Salt Lake Area Family History Advisors.
- “Your Ancestors in the Newspapers? Read All About It!" - Ron Ray
- Know What to Know How: Saving Documents, Files and Images from the Internet" - Tom Stubben
- "Legacy and FamilySearch" - Dennis Knox
- "So You Want to Conduct an Oral Interview...Now What" - Rose Ann Fisher
- "Preparing Names for the Temple: What are the Temple Submission Policies?" - Ray Garrison
- "Strategies for Research" - Diana Toland
- "Organizing, Planning, and Sharing with Legacy Family Tree" - Dennis Knox
- "Finding Your 'Ssons' and 'Dotters' in Online Swedish Records" - Linda Baker
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki