Riverton FamilySearch Library/EventsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The library offers a free seminar every third Saturday of the month. An opening session is held at 9:00 a.m. featuring a keynote address. Following this session attendees are offered four choices of presentations at both 10:00 and 11:00 a.m.
Saturday, November 17, 2012 / 9:00 a.m. - noon
- Keynote Address - "The Genealogy of Temple Record Keeping" - Ruth Ellen Maness
- “Your Family's Temple Work: Think It's All Done? Think Again!" - Diane Loosle
- "Navigating the Globe with Google" - Devin Ashby
- "German Research Part 1: Beginning Research in Germany" - Michael Grimshaw
- "Families and the War Between the States: Getting to Know Your Civil War Era Ancestors" - Yvonne Curry
- "Everything You Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask - Helping Consultants Work with Ward Members" (Panel Discussion) - Marci Wahlquist and Sherry Zealley
- "Trained to Text and Tweet for a Reason: How Youth are Propelling Family History Work Forward" - Suzanne Curley
- "German Research Part 2: German Life Events and Their Records" - Tamra Stansfield
- "Ancestral Quest, Legacy and RootsMagic Compared" - Bud Wood
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki