Riverton FamilySearch Library/EventsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The library offers a free seminar every third Saturday of the month. An opening session is held at 9:00 a.m. featuring a keynote address. Following this session attendees are offered four choices of presentations at both 10:00 and 11:00 a.m.
Saturday, January 12, 2012 / 9:00 a.m. - noon
- Keynote Address - "Newest Features of Family Tree" - Ron Tanner
- “But She Died in Upstate New york in the 1850's - How Can I Identiry Her Parents?" - David Ouimette
- "Indexing" - Brad Jensen
- "Family History for Those with Tongan Ancestry" - Molitika Vaivaka
- "Scanning Images and Using Them Online" - Sarah Morrow
- "Who Made the Bread? Reconstructing Life in Your European Ancestral Hometown" - Peggy Ryskamp
- "Death Records" - Lorraine Bourne
- "Immigration and Emigration Records" - Pat Jensen
- "Presenter and Topic To Be Announced"
Future Seminar Keynote Presenters:
February: Robert Raymond
March: Barry Ewell
April: Paul Nauta
May: Karen Clifford
American Sign Language
The keynote address at each seminar will be interpreted in ASL.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback