Riverton FamilySearch Library/EventsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The library offers a free seminar every third Saturday of the month. An opening session is held at 9:00 a.m. featuring a keynote address. Following this session attendees are offered four choices of presentations at both 10:00 and 11:00 a.m.
Saturday, January 19, 2012 / 9:00 a.m. - noon
- Keynote Address - "The Family Tree is Released! Now What?" - Ron Tanner
- “But She Died in Upstate New york in the 1850's - How Can I Identiry Her Parents?" - David Ouimette
- "Introduction to Indexing" - Brad Jensen
- "Family History for Those with Tongan Ancestry" - Molitika Vaivaka
- "The 3 C's of Irish Research" - Judith Eccles Wight
- "Who Made the Bread? Reconstructing Life in Your European Ancestral Hometown" - Peggy Ryskamp
- "Scanning Images and Using Them Online" - Sarah Morrow
- "Immigration and Emigration Records" - Pat Jensen
- "A Few of My Favorite Things in Irish Research" - Judith Eccles Wight
Future Seminar Keynote Presenters:
February: Robert Raymond
March: Barry Ewell
April: Paul Nauta
May: Karen Clifford
American Sign Language
The keynote address at each seminar will be interpreted in ASL.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More