Riverton FamilySearch Library/MicrofilmEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Microfilm Collection and Film Ordering
- The Library has a collection of roughly 19,000 often requested films from Europe (including Scandanavia and the United Kingdom) and the United States.
- The library is equipped with six digital film readers that have the capability to print images or save them to storage media. There are also 19 conventional film readers along with two microfiche readers for patron use.
- Microfilms ordered and sent to Riverton are just $2.50 each, and will be kept indefinitely at the Riverton FamilySearch Library.
- Microfilm must be ordered online at film.familysearch.org. Select the Riverton FamilySearch Library as the default location for where you would like your microfilm/microfiche to be sent.
- Films will usually arrive at the library within two to four business days after placing the order.
Click here to order microfilm or microfiche.
Click here to view a list of microfilm and microfiche available at the Riverton FamilySearch Library.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News