Russell Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:23, 20 January 2012 by Murphynw
See Patterson in Parish Records.
- Blunt, Ruth Homes. "The Little Anglican Church on the Hill," Lynchburg Historical Society, Vol. 7, No. 1 (1969). Available at Virginia Historical Society.
Colonial parish registers do not survive. For later registers, see:
- Patterson, Helen Strange. St. Stephen's Episcopal Church of Bedford County, Forest, Virginia, Historical Records & Registers from 1824 to 1915; Cemetery Records from 1824 to 1980. Forest, Va.: Historical Records Committee, St. Stephen's Episcopal Church, 1983. FHL Book 975.5675 K2p.
- Four religious petitions (dated 1774, 1778, 1779, 1782) concerning Church of England issues from residents of Russell Parish, Bedford County, Virginia are available online in Early Virginia Religious Petitions, courtesy: The Library of Congress: American Memory.
- ↑ John Frederick Dorman, "Review of St. Stephen's Episcopal Church of Bedford County, Forest, Virginia ...," The Virginia Genealogist, Vol. 28, No. 1 (Jan.-Mar. 1984):57. Digital version at American Ancestors ($). FHL Book 975.5 B2vg v. 28 (1984)
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News