Salt Lake Millcreek Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Serving the Salt Lake Millcreek and Granite Park LDS Stakes in South Salt Lake area.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Address: 4220 South Jeannine Dr (420 E), Salt Lake City, UT 84107
- Entrance at the back of the building (west side). If the door is locked, please ring the doorbell on the right side of the door.
- Location on Map
- Tuesday: 1:00 to 9:00 PM
- Wednesday: 1:00 to 9:00 PM
- Thursday: 3:00 to 9:00 PM
- Also Open by Appointment
Holiday Schedule: Closed for holidays and last two weeks of December.
Calendar and Events
- Salt Lake Millcreek Family History Center Workshop cancelled for 2012
- In it's place will be an ice cream bash, to be held immediately when we reach our goal of indexing 500,000 name for the year 2012.
- Workshop training can be accessed at the Riverton Stake Family History Center.
- Thursday 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Staff Training Meetings
Thursday afternoon - family history consultant training
(priesthood leaders also welcome).
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Refer to the Introduction to LDS Family History Centers page for a general outline of what to expect at Family History Centers.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki