Societies and librariesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Societies and Libraries
If you are a society or library, the FamilySearch Research Wiki wants to partner with you to promote your organization to the genealogical community.
Placing your information on the Wiki, which has millions of visits every year, will help give you access to many new potential members/visitors. There are many things you can do:
- Create a page about your center. Let Wiki visitors know about you and your resources. You can create multiple pages about your society in the Wiki if needed.
- Share Record Collections. If you maintain record collections, as well as libraries, this is a great way to inform more people about those collections.
- Share Membership Benefits. If you are looking for new members, you can let Wiki visitors know about your membership benefits.
- Share Publications. If you offer research documentation, you may list those volumes here along with information on them.
Learn more about how the Wiki benefits your society.
If you need further information, or would like help creating your page, contact Wiki Support at (866)406-1830, or e-mail us at support@FamilySearch.org.
Resources To Get You Started
- How to Create a Society Page
- Help Creating Your Society Page
- Map/Society Page Project
- How to Edit a Society Page
- How to Edit a Society Page Infobox
- Adopt a Wiki page
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki