St. Patricks Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Morton, Mrs. W.S. "The Dwelling House on the Glebe Land in the Parish of Saint Patrick in Prince Edward County," The William and Mary Quarterly, Second Series, Vol. 17, No. 3 (Jul., 1937), pp. 409-410. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
Colonial parish registers do not survive.
Lists of names (1897 and 1902) have been abstracted: FHL Film 850108 Item 4.
The original St. Patrick's Vestry Book and Land Processioning (1755-1774) is kept at the Library of Virginia. It has been microfilmed: FHL Film 33857. A partial index is available: FHL Book 975.5632 K22p.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:17.
- This page has been accessed 2,233 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback