Tattnall County, GeorgiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Georgia-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Tattnall County Courthouse
Main & Brazell Streets
Reidsville, GA 30453
Probate Court has birth, marriage, death and probate records;
Clerk Superior Court has divorce recrods from 1880, court and
Cobbtown | Collins | Glennville | Manassas | Reidsville
US Vol. 5
page 109 - Beards Creek Cemetery
page 130 - Birdford Cemetery
page 131 - Ebenezer Cemetery
page 142 - Eason Family Cemetery
page 142 - Sebron Cemetery
page 143 - Daniel Cemetery
page 143 - Zion Cemetery
page 144 - Dowdy Family Cemetery
page 144 - Parker Family Cemetery
page 144 - Perry Collins Family Cemetery
page 145 - Hammock Family Cemetery
page 146 - Kennedy Cemetery
page 146 - DeLoach Cemetery
page 148 - Rewis Family Cemetery
page 149 - Rogers Chapel Cemetery
page 149 - Harmony Church Cemetery
page 150 - Union Methodist Church Cemetery
page 150 - Lynn Family Cemetery
Beard's Creek Church, Glenville, Georgia, 1804 Members Georgia Pioneers
- Wills, Guardians, Administrations, 1857-1862 (digita images) Georgia Pioneers
1811 Tax Digest Georgia Pioneers
- Tattnall County, Georgia Obituary and Death Notice Collection Free from GenealogyBuff.com. Obits and death notices from Various Funeral Homes in the Glennville, Reidsville, Collins, Cobbtown, and Manassas areas.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Tattnall County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Georgia Pioneers Georgia Pioneers
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Tattnall County, Georgia. Page 160 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page