Taylor County, GeorgiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Georgia-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Taylor County Courthouse
1 Courthouse Square; PO Box 536
Butler, GA 31006
Probate Court has marriage and probate records from 1852;
Clerk Superior Court has divorce and land recrods from 1852,
military discharge records from 1922 and court records
1885-1886 Marriages from old Newspapers Georgia Pioneers
- Abstract of administrator and guardian bonds book A 1852-1908 : Taylor County, Georgia - full-text freely available via Brigham Young University Digital Collections
- Index to Will Book A, 1853-1917 Georgia Pioneers
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Taylor County, GAGenWeb - free genealogy resources; part of the national USGenWeb Project
- Family History Library Catalog
- Taylor County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Georgia Pioneers Pioneers
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Taylor County, Georgia. Page 160 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).