Towns County, GeorgiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Georgia-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Towns County Courthouse
48 River Street Ste E;
Hiawassee, GA 30546-0178
Probate Court has birth and death records from 1927,
marriage records from 1885 and probate records;
Clerk Superior Court has divorce, land and military
records from 1865
- Cherokee County, North Carolina
- Clay County, North Carolina
- Macon County, North Carolina
Towns County List of Militia Georgia Pioneers
- Index to Wills and Estates, Voll I, 1856-1871 Georgia Pioneers
- Index to Estates, Vol. F, 1856-1871 Georgia Pioneers
- Index to Estates, Vol. D, 1869-1894 Georgia Pioneers
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Towns County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Georgia Pioneers Pioneers
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Towns County, Georgia. Page 161 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki