United States National Archives Regional BranchesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Natonal Archives—Main Branches
Washington, D.C. National Archives Building (Archives I)
- National Archives and Records Administration
- 700 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
- Washington, DC 20408-0001
College Park, Maryland (Archives II)
- National Archives at College Park
- 8601 Adelphi Road
- College Park, MD 20740-6001
National Archives—Regional Branches
Regional branches of the National Archives collect records of federal government offices and courts within the area they serve. These branches are located in or near:
- Anchorage for Pacific Alaska.
- Atlanta for AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, and TN.
- Boston for CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, and VT.
- Chicago for IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, and WI.
- Denver for CO, MT, NM, ND, SD, UT, WY.
- Fort Worth for AR, LA, OK, TX, and Native American history.
- Kansas City for IA, KS, MO, and NE.
- Los Angeles for AZ, CA, HI, NV, Guam, Pacific Trust Territory, and American Samoa.
- New York (closing soon) for NY, NJ, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Philadelphia for PA, DE, WV, MD, VA.
- San Francisco for northern and central CA, NV (except Clark County), HI, American Samoa, Pacific Trust Territory, Asian-Pacific immigration, environmental, Naval, and Native American aspects of American history.
- Seattle for ID, OR, and WA.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki