User:Batsondl/SandboxEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:37, 28 February 2013 by Batsondl
Example of a Digital Book
- A Classic Town:the Story of Evanston (published 1891) Google Books digital versionInternet Archive digital version
- Evanston's Yesterdays:Stories of Early Evanston and Sketches of Some of its Pioneers (published 1901) Google Books digital version Internet Archive digital version
- Historical Encyclopedia of Illinois: history of Evanston (published 1903) Internet Archive digital version FamilySearch digital version Google Books digital version
Example of a NON digital book
- Sumner County, Tennessee, Cemetery records by Margaret Cummings Snider and Joan Hollis Yogason (published 1981) At various libraries FHL book 976.847 V3s
- Sumner County Miscellaneous Records by Zoie Lynne Bowen(published 1997), At various libraries FHL book FHL 976.847 V3b
- 1908-1953 Ohio Deaths, 1908-1953 (FamilySearch.org) - Free, Index and images of Ohio death certificates. You must have a FamilySearch account and be logged in to view images.
- 1908-1932, 1938-1944, 1958-2007 Ohio, Death Index, 1908-1932, 1938-1944, and 1958-2007 (FamilySearch.org) - Free index. Provides death certificate number. Order originals through the Ohio History Store ($).
- 1913-1944 Ohio Death Certificate Index, 1913 - 1944 (Ohio Historical Society) - Free index. Search by county and timeframe. Order originals through the Ohio History Store ($).
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki