Virginia Historical IndexEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A comprehensive index to several publications concerning Virginia history and genealogy, compiled by Dr. Earl Gregg Swem (1870-1965).
- The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, volumes 1-38 (1893-1930)
- William and Mary College Quarterly Magazine first series, volumes 1-27 (1892-1919)
- William and Mary College Quarterly Magazine second series, volumes 1-10 (1921-1930)
- Tyler's Quarterly Historical and Genealogical Magazine, volumes 1-10 (1919-1929)
- Virginia Historical Register and Literary Advertiser, volumes 1-6 (1848-1853)
- The Lower Norfolk County Virginia Antiquary, volumes 1-5 (1895-1906)
- Hening's Statutes at Large, volumes 1-13 (1619-1792)
- Calendar of Virginia State Papers, volumes 1-11 (1652-1869).
The index has been digitized and can be searched in personal at the Earl Gregg Swem library at the College of William and Mary. Digital versions of some articles are linked to the index.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki